World Arduino Day 2017
For the fourth year, we are inviting all Arduino enthusiasts to join us in celebrating Arduino’s birthday on Saturday, April 1st!
Arduino Day is a 24-hour-long worldwide event where people interested in Arduino can get together, share their experiences, and learn more about the platform through all sorts of activities, tailored to local audiences. Participation is open to anyone, from young Makers and students to professional engineers and designers.
We are working to put together a line-up of activities e.g. workshops to help our participants learn and build their next cool projects with Arduino. Introduction to Arduino.
Novice Workshop (1 hour):
- Participants get to know, try out and experiment with their first-ever microntroller
- Participants (preferably educators) can pick up some suggestions on how to improve their delivery to the students.
- Advanced users can share and learn from another about incorporating Arduino to for other applications e.g. IoT
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM SGT
- PrototypingLab@National Design Centre
Novice Workshop Educator Workshop Maker Workshop
- Venue Address
- 111 Middle Road #01-02 Singapore